- Vehicles liable to pay a toll shall not cross the bridge unless the applicable toll has been paid prior to crossing
- Pedestrians shall keep to the footways and shall not enter the roadway on the bridge.
- Pedestrians shall only enter footways which are open to the public.
- Cyclists shall keep to the roadway on the bridge and shall use the cycle lanes at the toll barriers and shall not enter the footways unless dismounted.
- No motorcycle, moped or other motorised vehicle shall be taken on the footways or cycle lanes.
- No person shall proceed across the bridge if so instructed by an authorised officer of the Trust.
- Bridge users shall comply with all official notices and with directions given by an authorised officer of the Trust.
- No person shall enter any tower, shaft or toll building.
- No person shall climb on the parapet walls, bridge parapets, iron girders, suspensions chains or other parts of the bridge structure.
- No person shall use the bridge for BASE jumping, parachuting, rope swinging or bungee jumping.
- No person shall throw any object from the bridge.
- Dogs shall be kept on a lead at all times.
- No signs, stickers or other objects shall be attached to the bridge.
Bye-Laws and Rules
Website by Circle Interactive